Here you will find the most recent updates about our training during the Coronavirus pandemic.
(Last updated on October 28th)
- On Friday October 30th there will be a final practice for now. We will continue to resume practice at the end of November at the earliest. The remaining days for the beginner’s course will be made up for as soon as it is possible again.
We currently have practice on Fridays. The beginner’s course will be held from 19:00 – 20:30, regular practice is from 20:30 – 22:00.
- We can currently practice with up to 20 people. Please register via Email before each practice (until at least Fridays, 12 PM). You will receive a notification if we are at the limit for the current week. In that case, you will be prioritized for the next week.
- Prerequisites for participating:
- Please be responsible. If you have any cold-like symptoms like a running nose, coughing, fever, etc., please stay home! Please also stay home if you had any contact with an infected individual, someone returning from a high-risk area or if you returned from a high-risk area yourself recently.
- Masks: When training without armor, please use a cloth mask. During armored practice, please either use a cloth mask, a plastic shield inside your men or (ideally and recommended) a combination of both. Plastic shields can be acquired via Volker or individually online (about 9€).