Here you will find the most recent updates about our training during the Coronavirus pandemic.
(Last updated on 16 August 2021)
- Practice is currently being held from 19:00 – 21:00
- There is no limit for participants. In order to participate, you will either:
- Need to be fully vaccinated (more than 14 days after your last necessary dose) or recovered (up to 6 months ago). Please bring a valid certificate for your first participation, or
- Bring a negative Antigen test result (not older than 24 hours) or a negative PCR test result (not older than 48 hours).
- Registration for practice is not mandatory anymore, but please do so anyway for logging purposes: E-Mail
- In addition:
- Please be responsible. If you have any cold-like symptoms like a running nose, coughing, fever, etc., please stay home! Please also stay home if you had any contact with an infected individual, someone returning from a high-risk area or if you returned from a high-risk area yourself recently.
- During armored practice, please either use a medical mask, or a plastic shield inside your men or a combination of both. Plastic shields can be acquired via Volker or individually online (about 9€).