Here you will find the most recent updates about our training during the Coronavirus pandemic.
(Last updated on 26 May 2021)
- Our first training session is on Friday, 11 June 2021
- We will split the session into two: 19:00 – 20:30 (with the current beginners) and 20:30 – 22:00.
- Training is limited to 10 participants per session (fully vaccinated or recovered persons are not counted). Please have a current (ie. not older than 24 hours) negative COVID-19-test result from an official testcenter ready.
- Please register for the first session until Tuesday, 8 June 18:00: Volker’s email.
- If you are fully vaccinated (more than 14 days after the second shot of a 2-dose vaccine or more than 14 days after receiving a 1-dose vaccine), or if you were infected and are fully recovered, please inform Volker in your registration mail and bring your vaccination or doctor’s certificate for verification.
- Recommendation: Install the Luca app on your mobile phone, so that you can check in for the training and make contact tracing easier, in case someone does get infected.
- In addition:
- Please be responsible. If you have any cold-like symptoms like a running nose, coughing, fever, etc., please stay home! Please also stay home if you had any contact with an infected individual, someone returning from a high-risk area or if you returned from a high-risk area yourself recently.
- During armored practice, please either use a medical mask, or a plastic shield inside your men or a combination of both. Plastic shields can be acquired via Volker or individually online (about 9€).